Big Update

Its been a while since I’ve updated, but be assured I’ve been working hard to get this vehicle done.

One thing I’ve been working on is the interior.  The picture below shows the seat and the dash taking shape.  Click on the picture for more information regarding the image.


The front suspension was also adjusted to sit correctly.  This unfortunately is a failure.  Read more by clicking the photo.

I wanted to make use of the wasted space behind the chassis.  I added some angle iron to the back to make a trunk.  Read more by clicking the photo.

Finally, I wanted to get the engine running, I began work on the wiring harness.  First, I needed to order wire.  To do so, I needed to know what gauge.  Without knowing the specifications of the engine computer, I chose to measure the GL1200 wiring harness and go with that gauge.